Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween came and went, and I was supposed to blog about it awhile ago, but life happened. Sorry. Changing over to graveyards has been particulary hard for me. But today I am feeling pretty good, so here goes nothin.

Halloween costumes were chosen months ago. So now we are proud to present Batman, and the (Good) Witch.

Brian is wearing my Batman costume I wore in 4th grade. Only the muscle suit was mine, he got to order the gloves,belt and mask. The cape is his Darth Vader cape. It's sad that the costume I fit in, when I was in fourth grade, he fits in, when he is in first grade.

Kallie's costume is all new, we knew it was for her the minute we spotted it. She is very specific about being a good witch and not a bad witch.




We swung by Grandma and Grandpa Fuhrimans to show off the kids. They were nice enough to take a family picture for us. Natalie is a referee and I am wearing my BYU football paraphernalia. I credit my beautiful wife for the sporting wear idea. She makes a pretty cute ref.


Our last stop of the day was at Aunt Angela's house. Angela was definitly in the spirit of the Holiday. You can't beat her Malificent costume. Very well done.



Like every year, the kids came home with the mother load of candy. They love Halloween. It doesn't quite trump Christmas, but it's close. Now they are already asking how many days have to pass until Christmas. What cute kids, there is nothing like watching kids grow up, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

6 comments:

HeatherD said...

Your family is so cute. My favorite picture was the family pictures. Brian makes and awesome batman. That costume is cool. It was good to hear from you guys again. Good luck with graves.

Johnson's 1320 said...

Hey guys it is amazing I have been trying to figure out how to get a hhold of you and there you were You guys are so cute and what cute kids!! Natalie I was wondering if you would be interested in playing a little bball?? If so let me know You guys are great

Sarah said...

I love the costumes!! Kallie looks like a very good witch! I'm so glad to see them. They are too cute!!

Brian and Michelle said...

We think your kids are as cute as can be. Good job, Natalie, on the sports wear idea. I always hate trying to come up with a costume for Halloween.

Mom Marchant said...

Love the pictures. Tell Kallie she was so beautiful in her costume. Tell Brian he is the coolest Batman ever. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

KJ said...

Cute costumes!!! Cute family!

Katie