Sunday, January 18, 2009

Make Up Reviews

Well I fell off the face of the Earth during the Holidays. Then procrastination set in, and I kept telling myself that I had waited to long to worry about the stuff I had missed. But tonight, I am feeling ambitions, so here goes nothing.

Here are the movie reviews we have missed. I am not going to go into detail about any of them. But here are the movies I missed sharing with everyone.

BOLT



Rated: PG





























THE TALE OF DESPEREAUX

Rated: G


























BEDTIME STORIES

Rated: PG


























TWILIGHT

Rated: PG-13


























If you want to know anything specific about the movies let me know. Otherwise, I will try to be a little better about blogging.

4 comments:

HeatherD said...

Yea! Good to hear from you guys. Out of all those movies, I have only seen Twilight. Oh my gosh, I am a ridiculous hopeless romantic. It was just cheesy enough for me to absolutely love it. Yes, I bought a bootleg copy in New York and have watched it tons. Pathetic? Edward does grow on you. Now I think he's hot. :0)

Charisse and Kory said...

Finally!!! It has been so long since you blogged!! I must say that I would give Bedtime stories at least 3 1/2 stars. I thought it was really funny! Remember the scene in home depot? Ha Ha Ha!

Sarah said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad you blogged! I have only seen twilight out of those movies and I really enjoyed it. If you see Marley and Me or The Curious Case of Benjamin Button let me know how you like them. Lets see some pictures from Christmas of Brian and Kallie! I miss them!!

Sarah said...

And I miss you guys too! I just find your kids cuter :)