Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian! 7 Years Old

We have had a birthday in the house! And it makes Dad and Mom feel even older. Brian turned 7, even if he looks like he is 10. He was very excited for his birthday. Today we took him to eat at his favorite restaurants, Chili's. And he used some of his gift money to buy a new Wii game. He chose Lego Star Wars. Here are a few pictures from the birthday day. I added a few pictures from Christmas too since I never blogged it.

Batman is the hit this year. He loved his mom-made cake this year.


Excited kids waiting for presents.

Nerf guns are always a hit with 7 year old boys. Brian also got a new watch, scriptures, some clothes, a reading lamp (big hit), and lots of extra ammo for Nerf battles. He was a very happy birthday boy.

And now some Christmas pictures.

New cars plate

Police cars are always a hit


Now Kallie can make any hairdo she wants, Grandma and Grandpa Marchant got her a perfect victim.

And Brian loved the Batmobile that Grandma and Grandpa Marchant got him. One of the coolest toys I have seen.


And of course, babies are always good for Kallie.
So there is a little bit from the gift giving days at our house!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Brian! You are an awesome kid and we can see you had a great day. Natalie, I am impressed with the cake, it looks really good!

HeatherD said...

Holy crap!!!! I can't believe he is seven. What has happened to us. We are all old. ;0( Happy Birthday Brian! We love you!

Anonymous said...

That cake is amazing! WOW! Great job Natalie! Your kids are so darling! Thanks for sharing a fun day!
Crystal

The Holmgrens said...

Hey Nat! I just found your blog, which you have had forever, and are friends with my sister. Send me and e-mail and I'll invite you to our's. I'm going to add you to my list. Hope that's okay? Cute kids by the way.