Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Kallie; 5-Years Old!

Nothing is more worthy to make me dust of the ol' blog than my princess' birthday. Miss Kallie Kay turns 5 years old today. She has been so excited and has been counting down the days for a month now. She is such a smart little girl, and she is constantly amazing Natalie and me about the things she remembers. She has the attitude of 5 little girls, and we are hoping to harness that stuborness and direct it towards staying on the straight and narrow and choosing the right. She is one of a kind and we wouldn't have her any other way. We love our Kallie Kay. Here are a few pictures showing her many different looks over the years (descriptions are under the pictures.

Here is our sweet girl, less than an hour old.

3 days old, but I loved the picture so I posted it.


2 months old

Just over a year old. This hasn't changed much, she still loves her ice cream.

Disneyland, She still remembers the strangest details.


And a flash forward to today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALLIE
We love you!




3 comments:

Charisse and Kory said...

Holy Cow! I will say it again! Holy Cow! I was at work when i saw you updated and had to cover my mouth to stop me from screaming out! I never thought I would see another day when you blogged!!! Kallie is beautiful!! Happy Birthday Kallie!

Brian and Michelle said...

Happy birthday, Kallie! What a cute little girl! Andy, you are officially old. Your youngest child is 5 years old.

Mom Marchant said...

I'm so excited that you blogged. It's the only way for me to keep up with you and your family. I know that sarah says you are on face book. But for old people like me, that doesn't work. I need you to do both. PLEASE!!!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Kallie. I love you.